VediCana Rhassoul Clay
VediCana Rhassoul Clay for Hair Treatment
Rhassoul clay is a type of clay used as a cosmetic product for skin and hair. It’s a red or brown clay only found in a valley in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. The term “rhassoul” comes from an Arabic word that means “to wash.” Research shown it has some healing properties due to its unique mineral composition.
Rhassoul clay is having metallic elements that carry a negative charge. This magnetic energy draws out positively charged toxins and bonds to them so that when you wash the clay away, the toxins purportedly go with it. For this reason, rhassoul clay is used as a detoxifier for skin and for hair.
Rhassoul clay contains silica, a component of sand. Natural silica can work as an exfoliant, and also gives hair a glossy sheen.
Rhassoul clay may cleanse impurities from the scalp as well as excess oil. At the same time, the exfoliating and conditioning properties of rhassoul clay could work to condition hair and give it volume.
How to use it as a hair mask
A rhassoul clay hair mask coats your hair in minerals like sulfite and magnesium. These minerals add strength, shine, and softness to your hair. You do not require any extra ingredients besides the clay powder and water. If you’d like, you can add other ingredients like honey, rose water, and few drops of our Sencial Eucalyptus or Sencial Peppermint oil.
To make VediCana rhassoul clay hair mask, follow these steps:
1. rhassoul clay needs about 2 tbsp. of warm water for every 1 tbsp. of clay powder. Four to 5 tbsp. of clay is usually enough for one hair mask.
2. Mix the warm water with the clay powder thoroughly, using a wooden spoon. For best results, use a wooden bowl, as a metal bowl may alter the charged particles in the clay.
3. Apply the mask with your fingers starting at the roots of your strands and working back to the tips of your hair. Wear latex gloves to cut down on mess. Pay special attention to your scalp and make sure it’s coated well, too.
4. Put a cap on your hair and let the mask soak in for 20 to 40 minutes.
5. Wash thoroughly with lukewarm water. You shouldn’t have to use shampoo or conditioner after you wash the mask off, but do not use Shampoos or conditioners with chemical rather go for a Herbal preparation to protect the benfits of rhassoul treatment.