VediCana Ajwain Honey
We as a company always encourage our consumers to read, understand and then take a decision to buy any products. Question is why we need Honey in our daily life. Let’s explore the benefits which is available and collected from various authentic sources, summarizes by consultants and presented to you in authentic way.
The best 7 benefits of Honey
Relief allergy, stress.
Clears sore throat , CDC Recommends.->Click2source
Best Brain Fuel
Honey considered as Gold Standard Brain fuel. The liver glycogen is the main fuel source for our brain, which is more awake during night time than daytime. When we go to sleep, our brain goes to work, consuming liver glycogen from the food we eat. And when the liver runs out of glycogen, the hungry brain experiences metabolic stress and triggers stress hormones, which overtime, night after night, can affect the rest of the organs in our body, leading to various health issues such as adrenal fatigue, weight gain, glucose intolerance, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high triglyceride levels, cardiovascular diseases, thyroid disease, neuropathy, Alzheimer, etc. Hence it is considered as Best Brain Fuel for our hungry brain at night because of its 1:1 ratio of fructose and glucose. This ratio helps Liver to turn honey into glycogen faster compare to normal glucose. Hence eat to sleep better, reduce metabolic stress and control blood sugar.
Honey is more than just a fructose and Glucose combination, rather honeybees add something into it which neither can be found in any artificial sugars or can be mimicked in any form. Honey is anabolic, medicinal, antiseptic, anti-cancer, gentle on blood sugar, friendliest to our liver, the most ideal fuel for burning body fats, and has many healing effects. The healthful nutrients in Honey may be minute in quantity, but overtime, when consumed daily, consistently and persistently will bring about a powerful accumulative effect in our health and body immunity.->Click2source
Honey is a good source of food and medicine. One must choose honey which is pure and un-adulterated. We travel across country to find the best source of raw honey and process in our site to enhance its properties. Whether it is forest area of Odisha,Meghalaya,Bhilwara,Kashmir,Satara,Nashik or Amreli in Gujarat, our connect with rural Beekeeper(Apiarist) gives us the advantage of getting the product from source in purest form.
A range of Honey planned for our consumers.
Let’s understand what is Raw Honey.
All our Honey is available to our consumers as Raw Honey. Raw honey is essentially the same as it is found in a beehive. It’s been treated to a manual filtration process where honey is strained through a mesh or nylon cloth to eliminate impurities like dead bees and beeswax. Raw means the honey in its pure, unheated, unpasteurized and unprocessed form. Hence it preserves all the natural vitamins, essential minerals, enzymes, phytonutrients and other nutritional elements which are perhaps one of the most important characteristics and health benefits of the final product. Most of the commercial and supermarket honey is mostly pasteurized or treated with heat to slow down the process of crystallization so that it remains presentable on the shelves. Raw honey may crystallize or solidify over time. That’s the characteristics of a pure, natural Honey.
Presenting VediCana Ajwain Honey
Ajwain honey is collected from beehive installed inside blooming Ajwain flowers. It is a misconception to think that Ajwain essence or powder is added to provide flavour of Ajawin. This bottle of Monofloral honey is 100% organic & healthy contains purely nectar from Ajwain flowers. VediCana Ajwain honey can be consumed by people of all ages.
Benefits of VediCana Ajwain Honey.
• Digestive Health: Both adults and children’s those having a complain of regular in-digestion, gastric trouble, colic pain, regular consumption of one to two spoonful helps in overcoming these issues. Has an active enzyme called Thymol, which helps in regulating digestive
health (preventing acid reflux, gastric issues).
• Improves gut health : VediCana Ajwain Honey helps to maintain gut health, nourish the beneficial bacteria in the gut for improved digestive performance.
• Boost immunity: VediCana Ajwain honey boost immunity and consuming them every day supports your body in improving the immune system to fight against infections and general ailments. Rich in Omega 6 fatty Acid.
• Promotes Respiratory health: VediCana Ajwain Honey helps maintain healthy respiratory function. Effective cough suppressant and might help to ease the symptoms of cold. Since ancient times these traditional ingredients like Honey and Tulsi, Ajwain being used for cough & cold remedies due to its antitussive and antimicrobial activity.
• Energy Booster : VediCana Ajwain Honey is a natural energy booster. By improving the overall energy levels, it facilitates an active lifestyle.
• Anti-viral and anti-microbial properties: Regular consumption of VediCana Ajwain honey benefits health due to their anti-viral and anti-microbial properties. It prevents the growth of viruses and microbes in your body to help you fight off various disorders and infections.
• Weight loss : Having one spoon of Ajwain honey with warm water in the early morning will give you a good result.