Belamo Chocolate Clay Powder
Chocolate is not only mouth-watering but if we go through its benefits, we come to know it is highly beneficial for our skin. Chocolate Clay Powder is made from the seed extract of the Cocoa Plant. It is considered a super fruit because of its skin-enriching properties. In addition, Chocolate Clay possesses antioxidants because of various Organic Compounds like flavonols, catechins, and polyphenols. Clay made from Chocolate is beneficial for bringing natural glow and radiance to the skin. It also conditions and hydrates the skin by locking the moisture into the skin. With the presence of higher level of antioxidants, this clay powder protects the skin from toxins. It also prevents skin damage caused by pollution and UV Rays.
SUN PROTECTION: It provides deep moisturization to skin cells as it contains flavanols which have hydrating properties as well as it also acts as a shield against harmful UV rays coming from the sun.
POLISHES SKIN : Cocoa has strong anti-inflammatory properties which provide protection against skin inflammation and allergies.
PROVIDE EVEN-TONED SKIN: Chocolate Clay helps to fade dark spots and provides even tone skin it also reduces skin pigmentation and helps in hydrating skin cells as it locks the moisture deep inside skin cells, therefore, preventing skin from dryness and roughness.
BRIGHTENS SKIN: Chocolate clay is known for its brightening properties which provide a glowing finish to your skin it increases the blood flow of skin cells making your skin glow and healthy you can add ingredients rich in vitamin c like yogurt or lemon juice to enhance the overall glowing benefits of your chocolate clay.
STRESS-RELEASING: Chocolate is known for its stress-releasing benefits all over the world when you are sad lonely or feel depressed it increases your collagen level which causes wrinkles and breakouts. Chocolate clay decreases the level of stress hormones which makes you happy and positive.
MAKES SKIN YOUNG: Chocolate contains a high amount of flavonoids which balance the production of collagen in skin cells enhancing skin health and diminishing wrinkles and fine lines using chocolate clay helps keep your skin young.
CLEARS SKIN: Helps remove dead skin cells and excessive oil chocolate clay cleans your skin but does not remove nutrients and essential oils from skin cells preventing skin from dryness and providing soft and bouncy skin.
DIY Chocolate Face Mask Instructions;
Follow these steps to make your Chocolate mask:
1. Combine water and essential oil a few drops (e.g., Lemon Oil, Te tree Oil, or Lavender Oil) in a Glass bowl and you can even add a few drops of coconut oil.
2. Add cinnamon powder to increase anti-acne properties or Multani clay to a water-oil mixture. Allow it to absorb for a few minutes.
3. Add ½ tablespoon Chocolate Clay Powder,1/2 tablespoon Multani Mitti, 2 tablespoons Yogurt,1/2 tablespoon raw honey to the bowl. Combine all ingredients to form a paste. Apply the mixture to your face and neck.
DIY Hair Mask.
Moisturizing and cleansing effects of Chocolate Clay Powder is also used for making DIY hair masks and hair conditioners. This mask brings natural shine and softness to the hair. It also cleanses the scalp by drawing out excess dirt and oil.
How to Apply Chocolate Clay.
1. Cleanse your face to remove dirt, oils, and makeup.
2. Use fingertips to spread the mask evenly over your face or in your hair.
3. Gently massage it into your skin.
4. You can use a paintbrush or a soft-bristled brush to use it effectively.
5. Keep the mask away from the eyes and mouth.
6. Keep for 15 minutes to allow the mask to dry.
6. Rinse it off with lukewarm water, dry your face and use some good moisturizer.
Even though it is generally safe to use on your skin, there are a few safety precautions to keep in mind.
Don’t overuse the mask. Once or twice a week is enough. Using it more often may dry out your skin.
Before using, check for a small patch test.
Lookout for allergy symptoms like burning, itching, redness, or swelling after application.
Stop using if any of these symptoms observed.
Keep the mask away from the eye area.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. DO NOT EAT/TAKE INTERNALLY IN ANY FORM. Keep out of reach of the Children.