Vedicana Ayush Kwath
We call Herbal Tea in many names in India. Kadha, Kwath or simply Herbal Tea, is one of the major part in our life. During pandemic time, which is continuing, we all approached for a Kadha. Many Ayurvedic consultants recommended, with composition, to intake at least two times a day to improve immune system to fight against viral attack. In our day-to-day life tea becomes essential thing. Morning TEA and Newspaper is all we what saw in our home since our childhood days. In Indian homes the day start with cup of tea. So let's understand what's the history behind this Tea? What's the benefits of tea? Why our ancestors gave this incredible recipe to us? The tea concept is basically coming from Ayurveda. As the Ayurveda is the one of the oldest healthcare systems it shows a tremendous effect in our life. We should proud that this concept was born in India before 1000 of years ago. As the Modern science focus on treating disease with the help of various chemicals, only focuses on physical body but Ayurvedic medicine works on our body, spirit and mind. It focusses on mental health as well as effect on body and correction of whole system. It says that ayurvedic knowledge comes from God to sages who then taught to human doctors or physician. This tea is widely accepted in our culture specially to promote health, to grow healthier and for wellness. Also, to keep mankind fit and to make the mornings of people delightful. As immunity boosting has emerged as a principal objective in this pandemic situation, combination of herbs extract used to form a product and important to role to play as immune booster.
Varieties of tea available in our continent and we are one of the largest manufacturers and a tea loving nation. Our traditional way to prepare tea still exists in many parts of our country, though focus diluted and converted in business and boiling tea leaves separately without adding sugar and milk is a forgotten process. However current scenario forced us to go back to our traditional way of preparing a tea which we call Kadha, Kwath or herbal tea without milk, taking the extract directly with little addition of sugar for health benefit and to get the real aroma of the red tea with touch of medicinal herbs. If one can check market dynamics and current lifestyle changes of tea consumption, herbal tea could able to replace normal tea dust products to some extent.
What is Herbal Tea?
Herbal tea is an Ayurvedic tradition introduced in Ayurveda as Ayurvedic tea. Many herbs with medicinal properties are enriched with valuable antioxidants, vitamins and all of the nutrition. So, our sages and monks since time immemorial recognized the medicinal benefits of each herbs in our system to cleanse and detoxify. They divided this preparation in three major categories. Kapha tea, Vatha tea,Pitha tea.
kapha tea is primarily responsible for Anabolism. It helps to digest complex food into simpler one. So it makes digestion simple. This is made up of kapha balancing agents like Ginger, turmeric, cardamom boost the blood circulation and helps to detoxify the body. This also improves bodies resistance power.
Vata tea is generally made up of warming species like a Ginger, cardamom. Besides licorice root, cinnamon, ginger, and cardamom, other common ingredients found in Vata tea include fennel, nutmeg, and chicory root. Ashwagandha and Triphala are herbs that are also used in Ayurveda to balance the Vata type.
Pitta dosha governs metabolism and transformation in the body. Ingredients of this tea are Cardamom, Licorice, Ginger, Cinnamon, Coriander, Fennel, Star Anise, Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Amalaki (Amla), Spearmint, Stevia Leaves, Green Tea and Rose Petals.
The herbal agents present in this tea promoting pitta energy. This energy balances Health problems. The balancing pitta, including the cooling of body, it helps to detoxify the body. The cooling properties of Pitha tea can also aid sleep disorders. Pitha tea encourages body to relax and calm.
Composition of VediCana Ayush Kwath
Giloy ( Tinospora Cordifolia ) :
Giloy is also known as Amrita or Guduchi in hindi and sanskrit. The Tinospora Cordifolia is a climbing shrub. Which lives solitary while the male flowers are in form of cluster and female flowers live solitary. It is basically antipyretic herbs. It consists of variety of Antioxidants, Polysterols, mineral polyphenol, immunity boosting content and act on the body like antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, anti-stress, anti-aging, anti-spasmodic, anti-microbial. All these properties are present in the parts of Stem, roots, flowers, leaves. Giloy literally means Amrita the amrit of immunity which is given by our great Indian culture.
Benefits of Giloy as immunity booster:
- Giloy shows a property of immunomodulatory response. It means improve phagocytosis in macrophages. Which helps to trigger secretary cells Like T lymphocytes. That increase immunity of body.
- Our blood sugar can be maintained
- It also solves the problem of constipation.
Giloy consist of lutein Antioxidants which improves our eyesight. It increases ability of cornea and iris. Helps to increase ability of digestion so body can work properly. Giloy also known for its hypoglycemic property.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
Ashwagandha is known as king of Ayurveda due to the presence of much beneficial components in all parts of plants. Ashwagandha is also known as adaptogen herb. This herb used since long in India and in other Asian countries. It becomes part of traditional ayurvedic medicine. Ashwagandha means smells of horse because of its odor of the roots. Many bioactive compounds present in it. According to research ashwagandha is calming agent. It shows calm effect on nervous system due to presence of gamma amino butyric acid (GABA). The ashwagandha also called sleep – promoting agent.
Benefits of Ashwagandha:
- The Ashwagandha shows anti-cancerous properties. Ashwagandha shows apoptosis which cause instant death of tumor cells. It also stops growth of new cancerous cell.
- Cortisol is a stress hormone present in body after secretion of adrenal glands. It increases the blood sugar levels. So, to maintain level of cortisol ashwagandha used as supplement.
- It also helps to reduce stress and anxiety level. It can control mental condition
- It can boost the testosterone hormone in men for fertility. It boosts the sperm production and the supplement of Ashwagandha gives us reproductive health
Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
Tulsi is also known as queen of herbs. Tulsi is aromatic plants belongs to the family lamiaceae. Known as holy basili in India. Tulsi is a traditional plant found in every south Indian tropical region. Structurally holy basil has aromatic leaf’s has many branch with tiny stem. Tulsi has many types like Rama Tulsi, krishna Tulsi. Each type has their own property. The holy basil Is widely used as health promoting and medicinal values from last 10,000 years ago. Holy basil shows endless miraculous medicinal properties carries an image in Indian history and Ayurveda.
Benefits of Tulsi
- Many of the physiological properties of Holy basils attributed to assist the body resistant against the disease.
- Tulsi also helps to prevent cancer which is caused by toxic compounds also reduces the DNA damage. Tulsi not only helps the body to prevent them against the toxic compounds but also enables the body to transform and eliminate them by enhancing liver activity more effectively.
- It provides rich supply of antioxidants and other nutrients.
- Helps to eliminate toxins from body.
- helps to control blood pressure and reduce the chance of heart attack.
- Helpful for diabetes and sugar management.
- Helps to relieve stress and anxiety.
- Helps to diminish symptoms of flu,fever,cold and cough.
- Helps to enhance energy and increase stamina.
- Helps for de addiction of alcohol, Nicotine and other addiction.
Yashtimadhu( Glycyrrhiza glabra ):
Yashtimadhu has common name Glycyrrhiza glabra . It belongs to the family Fabaceae. It is an aromatic flowering plant. It is a perennial shrub reaching under 120cm height. The plant thrives in dry sunny environment mainly present in sub-tropical regions. It also called as Mulethi. Yashtimadhu also had a sweet taste of roots and having enriched nutrients hence it used in therapeutic purposes. This sweet taste is due to presence of glycoside in them.
Benefits of Yashtimadhu
- The main use of Yashtimadhu is to improve digestion and respiration. It promotes anabolism activities. The main use of Yashtimadhu is to balance the PH of stomach.
- It also helps to improve gastric burn. It promotes Secretion of gastric juices. It reduces heart burn.
- Yashtimadhu helps to reduce burn in abdomen, ulcer and chronic gastritis.
- Mulethi has anti-inflammatory properties.
Bhumyamalaki( Phyllanthus niruri)
Bhumyamalaki has an scientific name Phyllanthus niruri and belong to family Euphorbiaceae. It is also known as stonebreakers and mostly found in tropical regions. It gives many discoveries of therapeutic treatment in Ayurveda. It is an Ayurvedic herbs which is used as Ingredients in Chyawanprash. This help to reduce inflammation of liver, spleen. It has an Astringent And cell protective property which useful while in kidney stone, itching, chronic dysentery.
Benefits of Bhumyamalaki
- Used to treat indigestion, hyperacidity and Jundice.
- To teat cough and asthama
- Also used as a blood purifier which treats skin infections.
- Improves taste, useful in anorexia, diabetes and urinary tract disorders.
Kalmegh ( Andrographis paniculata):
Kalmegh or Andrographis paniculata is a herbaceous plants of family Acanthaceae. This plant native place is India and Srilanka. Kalmegh also known as “Green Chiretta” and the “King of bitters”. It has been used in various medical purposes due to its bitter taste. Characteristics to protect liver from inflammation, free radicals and from oxidation. It has anti-inflammatory property as found in all herbs but mainly found in leaves which show highest concentration of antioxidants flavonoids carotenoids, polyphenol, phytosterols. It also used against the skin disease. It helps to regeneration of new liver cell.
Benefits of kalmegh
- Kalmegh is a herb, bitter in taste, mainly used for liver problems by protecting damage caused by free radicals is having strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Its antimicrobial and immunomodulatory properties helps to fight against symptoms of common cold, sinusitis and allegies.
- Helps in managing blood pressure by widening blood vessels and increasing blood flow.
- It also has anti parasitic property and fight against parasites present in our body.
- The plant is having cooling, laxative, anti-inflammation properties Also used in bronchitis, skin disease, diarrhea, intestinal worms, vitiated condition of pitta.
Shunthi( Zingiber officinale)
Shunthi or scientifically known as Zingiber officinale used in India and China an ayurvedic medicine and treatment. It used as spices in traditional methods. It also beneficial for arthritis, blood pressure, for headache, and for other conditions. Sunthi is known to have antimicrobial and anti-fungal activity. It helps to burn body fats and effective against both gram positive and gram-negative bacteria
Benefits of shunthi
- The chemical composition of Zingiber officinalis helps for the brain function in Alzheimer's disease.
- The Spicy effect of shunthi helps to reduce problem of migraine
- The phenolic compounds and antioxidants present in shunthi helps in digestion.
- It shows anti-inflammatory, antioxidants, Anti-bacterial, anti-emetic properties
Maricha( Piper Nigrum )
Maricha having a scientific name Piper Nigrum belongs to the family Piperacaeae. Maricha mainly found in tropical evergreen forests mainly in malbar and western side of India. It is a perennial plant growing upto height 4 cm. It shows anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antidiarrheal, anti-oxidant, anti-pyretic in pharmaceutical action. Several studies of Piper Nigrum shows that it is a good stimulant, anti-mutagenic, anti-fungal, carminative properties. Maricha consists of 2 to 9% of alkaloids, volatile oil, pungent resins. It contain most important Histamine H1 receptor iwhich helps in binding of DNA.
Benefits of Maricha ( Piper Nigrum) or Black pepper.
- Maricha helps in obesity management. It helps manage weight of body. It helps obese persons to burn the fats and help to reduce obesity.
- In Hyperthyroidism black pepper can helps to stimulate thyroid gland.
- Manage flatulence, gas, bloating and indigestion.
- Widely used for treating asthma, cough and cold.
Pippali ( Piper longum )
Pippali having an scientific name Piper longum is a perennial plant. This plant usually bears long fruits having therapeutic properties. It is also known as ong pepper having aromatic properties and in use since many centuries.
Benefits of Pippali
- Acts as shield against infection. Natural compounds in Pippali includes glycosides, eugenols, volatile oil, essential oil and active constituents like piperine, piperlatine etc.
- Pippali is mainly used for all sorts of Kapha (Cough) disorders like asthma, bronchitis, COPD and cold.
- pipali contain the components acts as sedative which helps to manage seizure in epilepsy.
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
Lawang ( Syzygium aromacicum)
- Lawang is a flower buds mainly found maluka Island in Indonesia. Commonly known as clove. It belongs to family Myrtaceaea. It is native to Africa Asian countries. The components eugenol is present in lawang which gives unique characteristics of taste and smell. The eugenol present in the lawang is effective for tooth pain.
- Lawang or clove is known to be effective in resolving respiratory disorders like cough, asthma, sinusitis, cold, sore throat, flu, whooping cough. Helps in clear the mucous and phlegm from the airways.
Bruhat Ela ( Amomum subulatum)
Bruhat ela is a traditional plant found in Bengal, Assam and in Himalayan region of North India. It is about 2 to 3 cm belonging family zingiberaceae. Essential oil is components of the seeds of bruhat ela. In Hindi we call it Badi Elaichi.
Benefits of Bruhat ela:
- The most common use of Larger or Greater Cardamom is as a mouth freshener.
- Its seeds are credited with stimulant, stomachic and astringent properties.
- It is used to treat and prevent sore throats.
- It is also prescribed in the treatment of indigestion and nausea.
Twak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
Twak having a scientific name Cinnamomum zeylanicum belong to family lauraceae.
- It has anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. ...
- Contains antioxidants with anti-inflammatory effects. ...
- Its prebiotic properties may improve gut health. ...
- Reduces blood pressure. ...
- Lowers blood sugar and risk of type 2 diabetes. ...
- Relieves digestive discomfort.
Haridra (Curcuma longa)
Haridra having an scientific name curcuma longa. It belongs to family zingiberaceae. Haridra (Curcuma longa) has been well-known as the best medicinal herb in Ayurvedic pharmacopeia. It consists of high amount of alkaloids, essential oils, aromatic oil.
Benefits of Haridra
- Haridra also helps to overcome allergic, anti-inflammatory condition it is use as an antioxidant .
- Haridra rhizome is well known to possess therapeutic condition. It helps in immune modulation nad regular intake of haridra stimulates secretions of T lymphocytes which leads to increase immune response.
Daru haridra (Berberis aristata)
Daru haridra have scientific name is berberis aristata. It belongs to the family Berberidaceae. It has an antioxidant, antimicrobial properties. It lowers the sugar level hence People with diabetics should use under medical supervision. Daruharidra maintains the liver enzyme because of Vata and Pita controlling activity and fighting against liver disorders.
Amla ( Emblica officinalis)
Amla having an scientific name Emblica officinalis. It is a highly incredible plant which well known for its healing properties. The healing and medicinal properties embedded with rich amount of vitamins C , calcium, iron , fiber phosphorus. It contain more amount of antioxidants and essential fatty acids. The high content of iron and carotenes also stimulates hair growth. It also serve as detoxifying drink. It provides instant energy.
Benefits of Amla
- Helps in insulin secretion
- It helps maintenance of digestion. Also used for gut health.
- Rich source of Vitamin-C, improves immunity.
Why only VediCana Ayush Kwath as an Immunity Booster?
- The Herbal Vedicana Ayush Kwath Contain all of the above essential ingredients. As they are very important for promoting immunity and for treatment. And all of this combination we found in only one Booster or in tea which is VediCana Herbal Ayush Kwath.
- VediCana Ayush Kwath is a holistic and complete product for wellness. It gives effect on the body slowly but without any side effects.
- VediCana Ayush Kwath also boosts our immune system as well as utilizes a wide variety of Method and strategies to help to build better the body's function. Stay safe and stay protected with VediCana Ayush Kwath.